Vikings-Seahawks Betting Odds: Tracking Monday Night Football Line Moves
Mandatory Credit: Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.
Vikings-Seahawks Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Seahawks -3
- Over/Under: 45.5
- Time: 8:15 p.m. ET
- TV: ESPN
>> All odds as of 8:15 p.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time NFL odds and track your bets.
Despite the support, the Seahawks quickly fell to -3. They’ve since gone back-and-forth between -3 and -3.5 a few times during the week before settling in as 3-point favorites as of Monday morning.
Most bettors will also be rooting for points as 67% of tickets on the total have played the under. Eighty-seven percent of actual dollars have also landed on the over, and the total has inched up from 46 to 46.5.
We’ll update this post throughout the day until the game kicks off at 8:15 p.m. ET.
Vikings-Seahawks Betting Odds
- 8:15 p.m. ET: The spread closes with Seattle favored by three at -120 juice, while the total closes at 45.5 (u-115).
- 7:33 p.m. ET: After about 40 minutes, the total is back up to 46, where it’s been for the most part of the day today.
- 6:54 p.m. ET: Finally, a line move. The total has fallen back to 45.5 for the second time today.
- 6:00 p.m. ET: It’s been a pretty uneventful day for this line. Neither the total nor spread has moved over the past few hours, but both number are back to standard -110 juice.
- 10:56 a.m. ET: That move may have drawn some sharper over money which has moved the total back up a bit to 46.
- 10:42 a.m. ET: Despite the majority of action hitting the over, the total has fallen a full point to 45.5.
- 8:05 a.m. ET: The spread begins the morning at Seattle -3 with a total of 46.5. Both the Seahawks and the under, however, are juiced up to -115.
Read our other Vikings-Seahawks coverage:
- Vikings-Seahawks MNF Betting Preview: Will Seattle Keep Rolling ATS
- MNF Sharp Report: Smart Money Hitting Vikings-Seahawks Over/Under
- Best Vikings-Seahawks MNF Player Props: Kirk Cousins Over/Under 299.5 Yards?
- NFL Expert Picks: Chiefs-Raiders, Vikings-Seahawks, More Week 14 Bets
- NFL Power Ratings: Minnesota Vikings Most Underrated Week 14 Team