USA Today Sports. Pictured: Ezekiel Elliott, Nick Foles
- BlackJack Fletcher breaks down what he's betting on Wild Card Weekend.
- See his picks for Colts-Texans, Seahawks-Cowboys, Chargers-Ravens and Eagles-Bears.
Alright brothers, it’s time for the rubber to meet the road.
After a very successful NFL season, we now turn our eyes to the stretch run: The playoffs. This is where champions are made. This is where we claim our legacy. This is where we dominate.
Wild Card Weekend always presents opportunities for upsets, craziness and, most importantly, to win. And win, we shall, my friends.
My picks for the following four games are below:
- Colts at Texans: Saturday, 4:35 p.m. ET on ESPN/ABC
- Seahawks at Cowboys: Saturday, 8:15 p.m. ET on FOX
- Chargers at Ravens: Sunday, 1:05 p.m. ET on CBS
- Eagles at Bears: Sunday, 4:40 p.m. ET on NBC
Let’s enjoy the weekend and cash some tickets, baby!
>> All odds as of noon ET on Friday. Download The Action Network App to get real-time odds and track your bets
Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans (-1)
This is a tough one. On one hand, the Colts have won nine of their past 10 games, one of which was against the Texans. On the other hand, the Texans were just as hot, winning nine straight (and 11 of their last 13) after starting the season 0-3.