Oscar Best Documentary Short Predictions, Odds: The Queen of Basketball Favored, Plus Picks For All 2022 Nominees
CHRIS DELMAS/AFP via Getty Images. Pictured: “The Queen of Basketball” filmmaker Ben Proudfoot
- Who are the nominees for Best Documentary Short at the 2022 Oscars? We outline the five films nominated for the Academy Award below.
- The Queen of Basketball is the favorite to take home the Oscar for Best Documentary Short based on the latest odds.
- Find out which nominee our analyst is predicting to win the award on Sunday night -- and why it's worth betting on.
Best Documentary Short Nominees & Odds
|The Queen of Basketball||-155||60.78%|
|Three Songs for Benazir||+150||40%|
|Lead Me Home||+1200||7.69%|
|When We Were Bullies||+2500||3.85%|
|Oscar odds for Best Picture nominees via FanDuel and as of March 26.|
Best Documentary Short Predictions
Chris Raybon: The Queen of Basketball is backed by 92.3% of editors and 71.4% of experts at Gold Derby, which suggests its odds should be closer to -450.
Pick: The Queen of Basketball -155 (to -180)
More 2022 Oscar Predictions
- A Guide To Betting Every Category: Senior editor Collin Whitchurch breaks down his take on every category, including which are worth betting vs. passing.
- Gold Derby Experts vs. the Odds: Senior betting analyst Chris Raybon compares predictions by Gold Derby’s experts and editors to the odds in order to identify potential values.
- 5 More Best Bets: Senior betting analyst Collin Wilson reveals his picks for both supporting actor awards, plus Best Picture and Best Adapted Screenplay.