Oscar Best Documentary Short Predictions, Odds: The Queen of Basketball Favored, Plus Picks For All 2022 Nominees
CHRIS DELMAS/AFP via Getty Images. Pictured: “The Queen of Basketball” filmmaker Ben Proudfoot
- Who are the nominees for Best Documentary Short at the 2022 Oscars? We outline the five films nominated for the Academy Award below.
- The Queen of Basketball is the favorite to take home the Oscar for Best Documentary Short based on the latest odds.
- Find out which nominee our analyst is predicting to win the award on Sunday night -- and why it's worth betting on.
Best Documentary Short Nominees & Odds
|The Queen of Basketball||-155||60.78%|
|Three Songs for Benazir||+150||40%|
|Lead Me Home||+1200||7.69%|
|When We Were Bullies||+2500||3.85%|
|Oscar odds for Best Picture nominees via FanDuel and as of March 26.|
Best Documentary Short Predictions
Chris Raybon: The Queen of Basketball is backed by 92.3% of editors and 71.4% of experts at Gold Derby, which suggests its odds should be closer to -450.
Pick: The Queen of Basketball -155 (to -180)
More 2022 Oscar Predictions
- A Guide To Betting Every Category: Senior editor Collin Whitchurch breaks down his take on every category, including which are worth betting vs. passing.
- Gold Derby Experts vs. the Odds: Senior betting analyst Chris Raybon compares predictions by Gold Derby’s experts and editors to the odds in order to identify potential values.
- 5 More Best Bets: Senior betting analyst Collin Wilson reveals his picks for both supporting actor awards, plus Best Picture and Best Adapted Screenplay.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.