Dustin Johnson 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Not His Favorite Major
Credit: Peter Casey-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Dustin Johnson
Dustin Johnson 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 10-1
- DFS Pricing: $10,900 DraftKings; $11,900 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 10:59 a.m. ET Thursday; 4:58 a.m. ET Friday
Just once, I’d love to hear DJ pissed off and fired up, saying it’s unacceptable that a player of his caliber only has one major victory, while insisting that he knows he’s every bit as good as Brooks Koepka. Alas, that ain’t ever, ever gonna happen.
Instead, we’re left with the cool cat who continues to come close, though The Open is decidedly his least favorite major. Johnson owns three career top-10s, but in the last four years he’s only once finished better than 49th.
Dustin Johnson British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Dustin Johnson ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 1
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 19
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 91
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 52
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 85
- Total Driving: 46
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 15