2019 Kentucky Derby Betting Cheat Sheet: Odds, Picks, Longshots and More
Jim Owens, USA Today Sports.
- The 2019 Kentucky Derby begins on Saturday, May 4 at 6:50 p.m. ET on NBC.
- Here is all of our betting coverage for the most exciting two minutes in sports, including full odds, expert picks, longshots, exotics and more.
- No. 16 Game Winner is the favorite to win the Run for the Roses but the race is expected to be wide open.
There’s no sweat quite like the Kentucky Derby. It is one of very few shared betting experiences in which non-gamblers, casual punters and sharp bettors all take part in some way or another.
Usually the Kentucky Derby features a clear-cut favorite, but this year the field is wide open with No. 16 Game Winner, a Bob Baffert horse, on top of the board at 5-1 at
The 145th Run for the Roses takes place on Saturday, May 4 at 6:50 p.m. ET on NBC.
2019 Kentucky Derby Picks, Betting Analysis
- Lo Duca: My Card for the 2019 Kentucky Derby
- Our Staff’s Favorite Kentucky Derby Bets
- Lo Duca’s Kentucky Derby Power Rankings
- Keep an Eye on the Rail In the Slop
- BlackJack’s Kentucky Derby Exotics
- Staple: Which Longshots Can Win?
- Kentucky Derby Sharp Report: Which Horses Are Scaring Bookmakers?
- Kentucky Derby Betting Tip: Should You Bet the Chalk?
- How Omaha Beach’s Scratch Changes the Kentucky Derby
- Zerillo: Who Will Benefit From the Weather Conditions
- Freedman’s Favorite Kentucky Derby Prop
More 2019 Kentucky Derby Coverage
- Weather Report for 2019 Kentucky Derby
- Sources: Omaha Beach’s Breeding Rights Sold for $22 Million
- How to Bet Horse Racing and the Terms to Know
- Franklin: Confessions of A Kentuckian Who’s Terrible at Betting Horses
- Kentucky Derby FAQs: It’s as Awesome as It Looks
- The Thrill and Agony of Sweating the Kentucky Derby
2019 Kentucky Derby Odds
No. 1: War of Will (20-1)
No. 2: Tax (20-1)
No. 3: By My Standards (20-1)
No. 4: Gray Magician (50-1)
No. 5: Improbable (5-1)
No. 6: Vekoma (20-1)
No. 7: Maximum Security (6-1)
No. 8: Tacitus (8-1)
No. 9: Plus Que Parfait (50-1)
No. 10: Cutting Humor (20-1)
No. 11: Haikal (30-1)
No. 12: Bodexpress (40-1)
No. 13: Code of Honor (10-1)
No. 14: Win Win Win (14-1)
No. 15: Master Fencer (60-1)
No. 16: Game Winner (4-1)
No. 17: Roadster (9-2)
No. 18: Long Range Toddy (30-1)
No. 19: Spinoff (30-1)
No. 20: Country House (30-1)