MLB Odds, Predictions | Cubs vs Dodgers, Braves vs Royals Lead Friday Night’s Top Picks
Matt Dirksen/Getty Images. Pictured: Ian Happ.
- MLB predictions roll on late Friday night with 3 expert picks.
- See how sharps and big money are betting Cubs vs. Dodgers and more.
MLB picks Friday night are still piling up in PRO as the April 14 late slate gets underway.
Action Network’s expert MLB database is littered with betting edges Friday night, most notably moneyline predictions on these three games:
- Atlanta Braves vs. Kansas City Royals (8:10 p.m. ET)
- Colorado Rockies vs. Seattle Mariners (10:10 p.m. ET)
- Chicago Cubs vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (10:10 p.m. ET)
Five betting tools in our database produce top picks. Two of them in particular — Sharp Action and Big Money — are firing on all three games.
Plus, MLB experts in our app are also siding with two of those moneyline picks Friday.
Here are the top three picks Friday night PRO signals recommend, including the night-cap in Cubs vs Dodgers.
MLB odds and data as of Friday night, April 14, via FanDuel
MLB Friday Predictions
Braves vs. Royals Pick
8:10 p.m. ET | MLB Network
This is arguably the most lopsided game we’ve tracked all season and is shaping up to be a true Pros vs. Joes matchup.