Friday’s Best NBA Player Props: Betting Jabari Parker Over/Under 18.5 Points, More
Kevin Jairaj-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jabari Parker
- Friday night features a seven-game NBA slate.
- This piece will focus on prop bets offering value for Bulls PF Jabari Parker, Mavericks SG Wesley Matthews, Rockets SG Eric Gordon, and Pelicans PG/SG Jrue Holiday.
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Friday’s best NBA props focus on four of the slate’s seven games:
- Charlotte Hornets vs. Chicago Bulls: 7 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors vs. Dallas Mavericks: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Houston Rockets vs. Los Angeles Clippers: 8 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Brooklyn Nets: 8 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.
Bulls PF Jabari Parker
The Pick: Over 18.5 points (-105)
The Bulls are currently decimated by injuries, with Kris Dunn, Bobby Portis and Lauri Markkanen all sidelined for the foreseeable future.
That should result in an increased role for Parker, who can still put the ball in the basket despite undergoing two major surgeries on his left knee.
He’s averaged 20.4 points per 36 minutes through his first four games and is currently projected for 31 minutes vs. the Charlotte Hornets in our FantasyLabs Models. And because of the Bulls’ injury situation, he should also improve upon his usage rate of 25.2% to begin the season.
Parker is not someone I would want playing big minutes for my team, but the Bulls really have no other choice today. I would play the over on this prop up to -150.