- Saturday night features a 10-game NBA slate with four games offering favorable prop bets, including Celtics-Knicks.
- This piece will focus on player prop bets offering value for Markieff Morris, Jaylen Brown, Bobby Portis and Andrew Wiggins.
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Saturday’s best NBA props come from four of the day’s 10 contests:
- Toronto Raptors at Washington Wizards — 7 p.m. ET
- Boston Celtics at New York Knicks — 7:30 p.m. ET
- Detroit Pistons at Chicago Bulls — 8 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Dallas Mavericks — 8:30 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.