Win $1,000 in Cash: Enter Darren Rovell’s FREE Selection Sunday Props Contest
Finally the day has arrived! Selection Sunday is here and Darren Rovell is celebrating the only way he knows how, with props all around the business and entertainment of Selection Sunday.
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away $1,000 in cash!
Here’s the lowdown:
Rovell’s Selection Sunday Props Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks by 6:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 17th
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $1,000!
Rovell’s Selection Sunday Props Contest: Questions
1. How many teams selected for the 2019 NCAA Tournament will have the nickname Wildcats?
(0-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7 or more)
2. How many teams will ESPN Bracketologist Joe Lunardi correctly select for the 2019 NCAA Tournament?
(63 or less, 64, 65, 66, 67-68)
3. Will two teams with the same team nickname face-off in the First Four or Round of 64 in the 2019 NCAA Tournament?
4. How many teams from legalized betting states will make the 2019 NCAA Tournament?
(Nevada, New Jersey, Mississippi, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, West Virginia, Rhode Island)
(0-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13 or more)
5. How many teams from the state of Texas will make the 2019 NCAA Tournament?
(0-1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or more)
6. How many teams with a color in their school name or team nickname will make the 2019 NCAA Tournament: over/under 4.5
7. What will be the combined 2019 total salary of the four head coaches to receive No. 1 seeds in the 2019 NCAA Tournament (according to USA Today)?
($20M or less, $20.1M-$22M, $22.1M-$24M, $24.1M-$26M, More than $26M)
8. How many schools officially sponsored by Nike will make the 2019 NCAA Tournament?
(46 or fewer, 47, 48, 49, 50 or more)
9. How many schools will make the 2019 NCAA Tournament with an undergraduate enrollment of 5,000 students or fewer (data via US News and World Report)?
(0, 1, 2, 3, 4 or more)
10. What will be the lowest seed for a team with double-digit losses entering the 2019 NCAA Tournament?
(1-4, 5, 6, 7-8, 9-16)
Tiebreaker: What will be the undergraduate enrollment of the school that faces Duke in the Round of 64 in the 2019 NCAA Tournament (combined if they face First Four team)?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win your share of $1,000!