Bills vs. Steelers Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (December 15, 2019)
Bills vs. Steelers Betting Odds
- Bills Spread: +1
- Steelers Spread: -1
- Bills Moneyline: -101
- Steelers Moneyline: -119
- Over/Under: 37
- Time: 8:20 p.m. ET, NBC
The Pittsburgh Steelers are a favorite against the Buffalo Bills in Week 15 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
Bills vs. Steelers Model Prediction
The Steelers have a 53% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. The true point spread is the Steelers -1, in line with the market. The over/under in our model is projected at 36, giving slight value to the under.
The Bills are averaging 0.36 more yards per play than the Steelers this season.
- Buffalo Bills are 6-3-1 ATS in the last 10 games
- Pittsburgh Steelers are 6-2-2 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of December 15th, 64% of bets are on the Bills +1.
The game total is 37 and 59% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
Bills vs. Steelers Betting Picks
- Chris Raybon: Under 37
- Asher Roth: Bills +1
- Sean Koerner: Steelers 0
- Collin Wilson: Steelers moneyline -113
- John Ewing: Steelers -1
- Matthew Freedman: Under 37
- Matt Moore: Bills moneyline -105
- The Vegas Refund : Steelers moneyline -120
- Sean Zerillo: Steelers -2
- Justin Bailey: Bills moneyline +105
- 256 or Bust: Steelers -1.5
- Stuck : Over 36.5
Bills vs. Steelers Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts:
- Isaiah McKenzie over 19.5 receiving yards
- Josh Allen over 1 passing touchdowns
- Devlin Hodges under 15.5 rushing yards
Bills vs. Steelers Betting Coverage
- Bills vs. Steelers Sunday Night Football Odds & Betting Picks: The Smart Way to Bet This Spread and Over/Under
- Bills vs. Steelers Sunday Night Football Sharp Betting Pick: How Pros Are Shaping Season-Low Over/Under
- Bills vs. Steelers Betting Picks: Our Experts’ Favorite Bets for the Sunday Night Football Spread & Over/Under