Bills vs. Texans Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (January 4, 2020)
Bills vs. Texans Betting Odds
- Bills Spread: +2.5
- Texans Spread: -2.5
- Bills Moneyline: +125
- Texans Moneyline: -145
- Over/Under: 43.5
- Time: 4:35 p.m. ET, ABC/ESPN
The Houston Texans are a favorite against the Buffalo Bills in Week 1 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
Bills vs. Texans Model Prediction
No projections currently available
The Texans are averaging 0.57 more yards per play than the Bills this season.
- Buffalo Bills are 5-4-1 ATS in the last 10 games
- Houston Texans are 3-6-1 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of January 3rd, 48% of bets are on the Bills +2.5.
The game total is 43.5 and 45% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
Bills vs. Texans Betting Picks
- Chris Raybon: Under 44
- Chris Raybon: Texans -2.5
- Peter Jennings: Bills moneyline +140
- John Ewing: Bills moneyline +150
- Matthew Freedman: Bills +3.5
- Sean Zerillo: Over 42.5
Bills vs. Texans Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts:
- Devin Singletary over 2.5 receptions
- Dawson Knox over 2 receptions
- Cole Beasley over 48 receiving yards
- Carlos Hyde over 64.5 rushing yards
- Cole Beasley over 47.5 receiving yards
- Cole Beasley over 51.5 receiving yards