Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams (81) and running back Justin Jackson
Chargers-Steelers Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Steelers -3
- Over/Under: 54
- Time: 8:20 p.m. ET
- TV: NBC
>> All odds as of 8 p.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time NFL odds and track your bets.
In another fantastic Sunday Night Football matchup, the Pittsburgh Steelers opened as 3.5-point home favorites against the Los Angeles Chargers.
While Pittsburgh is garnering the slight majority of spread tickets (52%), the line has dropped to -3 across the sports betting market.
After settling in at 51.5 Wednesday afternoon, the Chargers-Steelers over/under has yet to budge off that number.
We’ll update this post throughout the day until the game kicks off at 8:20 p.m. ET.
Chargers-Steelers Betting Odds
- 8 p.m. ET: The total has risen another point to 54, as the over is still getting about three quarters of the bets and dollars. Though there hasn’t been quite enough input from sharp bettors to move the line to -3.5, some late action on the Steelers has moved the juice to -121 in their favor.
- 6:10 p.m. ET: The betting market was quiet during the 1 p.m. portion of the slate, but the over/under has yet again seen a bit of a bump. Still with more than 75% of bets and dollars on the over, the total has risen to 53 — the highest it’s been all week.
- 12:15 p.m. ET: The total is climbing yet again and is now up to 52.5. The betting percentages on the over are also on the rise, as both bets and dollars are over 75%. The juice on the spread has continued to bounce around and has fallen back to -105 on PIT -3.
- 10:20 a.m. ET: The over/under has finally moved a bit, rising from 51.5 to 52. More than 70% of bets and dollars are on the over. The spread remains at PIT -3, but the juice has fluctuated a bit, returning to the standard -110 on each side.
- 8:20 a.m. ET: While the point spread hasn’t moved off three since Wednesday morning, oddsmakers adjusted the vig to Steelers -3 (-105) Sunday morning, suggesting that Chargers money has continued to hit this game.