Best Chargers-Steelers SNF Prop Bets: Antonio Brown Over/Under 89.5 Yards?
Philip G. Pavely-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Antonio Brown
- There are three props offering value for Sunday Night Football's Los Angeles Chargers-Pittsburgh Steelers matchup (8:20 p.m. ET).
- Cort Smith highlights props for Antonio Brown, Austin Ekeler and Keenan Allen.
Steelers-Chargers checks in as the fifth-highest total game of the week, and the prop bets for this Sunday Night Football matchup have been set correspondingly high.
While it’s always preferable to take a few easy overs and celebrate a cash in the third quarter, sometimes it’s just not there, sentencing us to a night of a full 60-minute sweat.
That’s especially the case with the first prop bet on the card.
First though, a look at our robust betting records on the year. Be sure to check out even more prop betting content at Bet the Prop.
- Props Tool Bet Quality 10 Record: 199-91 (67%)
- Article picks: 38-17 (69%)
- Bet the Prop Overall Record: 243-178 (58%)
Steelers WR Antonio Brown
Action Network EDGE
Unlock this article on the best player prop values for the Chargers-Steelers Week 13 Sunday Night Football matchupLearn the bettor way
Already an EDGE member? Sign In