Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck
Colts-Chiefs Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Chiefs -4.5
- Over/Under: 55
- Time: 4:35 p.m. ET
- TV: NBC
>> All odds as of 4:35 p.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time NFL odds and track your bets.
The Indianapolis Colts will travel to Kansas City to take on the Chiefs in the first of today’s Divisional Round matchups. While KC is favored by 5 to begin the day, it’s actually been the Colts that have drawn a higher bet percentage.
As of Saturday morning, 60% of wagers are behind Indy, accounting for 66% of actual money.
The total begins the day at 56.5, up slightly from its opener of 55.5. Fifty-six percent of bets and 52% of dollars are backing the over.
We’ll be tracking every live odds update until this game kicks off at 4:35 p.m. ET.
Colts-Chiefs Betting Odds
- 4:35 p.m. ET: The Chiefs kick off as 4.5-point favorites, and the total closes at 55. Fifty-nine percent of bets are on the Colts and 52% are on the over.
- 4:26 p.m. ET: The over buyback continues, as the total is now up to a flat 55.
- 4:23 p.m. ET: After about 15 minutes at the key number -4, the point spread is back up to KC -4.5.
- 4:12 p.m. ET: Building off the most recent move, the total is up another half-point to 54.5.
- 4:07 p.m. ET: In the final half-hour leading up to kickoff, the point spread has fallen back to the key number of KC -4.
- 4:06 p.m. ET: Finally some buyback on the total. After falling continuously throughout the day, it’s inched up to 54.
- 3:45 p.m. ET: Most likely as a result of the weather, the total continues to fall. It’s now posted at 53.5 — another new low.
- 3:01 p.m. ET: Oddsmakers haven’t been able to hold a 4-point spread for very long, as they’ve once again moved the number back to KC -4.5.
- 2:32 p.m. ET: For just a minute, the spread inched back up to -4.5, but was immediately brought back to -4.
- 2:20 p.m. ET: The over/under has hit a new low as well, falling to 54 for the first time.
- 2:18 p.m. ET: The point spread is back down to its lowest mark, reaching KC -4 for the second time today.
- 1:45 p.m. ET: As has been the pattern throughout the day, the total has fallen once again. It’s now down to 54.5.
- 1:34 p.m. ET: The spread move continued down to the key number of -4 for a brief minute, but is now back to -4.5.
- 1:26 p.m. ET: For the first time today, the point spread is on the move. Kansas City is now down to a 4.5-point favorite.
- 12:43 p.m. ET: The downward movement has continued, as the total is now listed at 55, the lowest number of the week.
- 12:17 p.m. ET: A brief trip up to 56 was immediately followed by a move back down 55.5.
- 11:11 a.m. ET: While it’s been a quiet morning, the line movement on the total has continued to fall. It’s now down to 55.5.
- 8:53 a.m. ET: It didn’t take long for our first move of the day. The total has dropped a half-point to 56.
- 8:40 a.m. ET: The spread begins the day at KC -5 with a total of 56.5.
Read All Our Colts-Chiefs Coverage
- History Against Chiefs Covering in Mahomes’ NFL Playoff Debut
- Bill Simmons’ NFL Betting Theory: Do Dome Teams Struggle Outdoors in the Playoffs?
- Can Chiefs Overcome Their Historic Playoff Struggles?
- Colts-Chiefs Betting Odds: Indy Drawing Majority Support in Saturday’s AFC Divisional Game
- NFL Divisional Round Injury Report: Todd Gurley, Sammy Watkins, More