Deshaun Watson Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Troy Taormina-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Deshaun Watson
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson.
Watson finished a week among the top-five fantasy QBs at a 30% rate last season, and top-12 at a 70% rate, which means he hits his ceiling frequently. And if he gets a healthy Keke Coutee and Will Fuller for most of the season, Watson might even improve on his numbers from 2018.
Not to mention that his rushing stats suffered from Weeks 6-11, when he was banged up. Improved health could make him a serious QB1 threat. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Deshaun Watson’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterbacks: No. 2
- Overall: No. 50 PPR | No. 45 Half-Point PPR | No. 41 Standard
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Passing: 340 completions | 514 attempts | 66.2 comp % | 4,084 yards | 27.9 touchdowns | 11.6 interceptions
- Rushing: 92 carries | 536 yards | 4.4 touchdowns
- Passing: 345 comp | 505 att | 68.3 comp% | 4165 yds | 260.3 yds/g | 26 TDs | 9 INTs
- Rushing: 99 car | 551 yds | 5 TDs
- Fantasy rank: QB4