D’Onta Foreman Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Shanna Lockwood-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Houston Texans running back D’Onta Foreman (27)
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Houston Texans running back D'Onta Foreman.
Foreman wasn’t able to push Lamar Miller last season as he slowly came along from his torn Achilles, ultimately playing in only one regular-season game in Week 16.
But Foreman has a chance to take over as lead back in 2019 if he’s close to 100%, especially with Alfred Blue no longer in Houston. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 D’Onta Foreman’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 172 overall | No. 16 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 153 overall | No. 55 RB
- Standard: No. 138 overall | No. 50 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 122 carries | 498 yards | 3.3 touchdowns
- Receiving: 14 receptions | 123 yards | 0.6 touchdowns