Emmanuel Sanders Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Emmanuel Sanders
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders.
Sanders is 32 and attempting to return in nine months from a career-threatening injury that normally requires an 11-month recovery period.
When he returns, he’ll face competition for targets from younger, healthier players at every skill position, namely wide receivers Courtland Sutton and DaeSean Hamilton, as well as rookie first-round tight end Noah Fant.
Those targets will come from either Joe Flacco, or a rookie who lasted 41 picks in the draft before being selected by an executive who has literally never been able to find starting-caliber QB play if a future Hall of Famer doesn’t just so happen to be an available free agent. — Chris Raybon
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Emmanuel Sanders’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 181 overall | No. 75 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 189 overall | No. 76 WR
- Standard: No. 192 overall | No. 81 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 41 receptions | 514 yards | 2.4 touchdowns
- Receiving: 71 rec | 868 yds | 72.3 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR23 PPR | WR22 0.5 PPR | WR24 std