Jaguars Odds, Win Total, Projected Spreads For Every 2019 Game, More
Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Nick Foles
Jacksonville Jaguars Betting Odds
- Win total: Over 8 (-120)/Under 8 (even)
- Odds to win the AFC South: +180
- Odds to make the AFC Playoffs: +140
- Odds to win the AFC Championship: 12-1
- Odds to win the Super Bowl: 25-1
Blake Bortles is out. Nick Foles is in. And there’s a new coordinator calling the plays.
So what are realistic expectations for the Jaguars in 2019?
I’ve compared their win total to my projections and set early spreads for all 16 of their games below.
Note: All odds via Westgate and as of Friday, August 30.
My Win Total Projection: 8.1
Expect some positive regression from the Jaguars, who dealt with bad luck in all five metrics.
Speaking of luck, the surprise retirement of Andrew Luck gave the Jaguars a considerable boost to their 2019 outlook. They were pegged as having the seventh-toughest schedule according to my projections, and now fall all the way to 18th. Their projected win total also jumped up from 7.8 to 8.1.
Adding a veteran QB in Foles should give them stability at the most important position. And this defense is still elite on paper, so if it all comes together, they can easily win 9+ games. Give me the over 8 at -115.
Projected Spreads For Every Game
- Week 1 vs. Chiefs: Jaguars +2
- Week 2 at Texans: Jaguars +3
- Week 3 vs. Titans: Jaguars -3.5
- Week 4 at Broncos: Jaguars +1
- Week 5 at Panthers: Jaguars +3
- Week 6 vs. Saints: Jaguars pick’em
- Week 7 at Bengals: Jaguars -2.5
- Week 8 vs. Jets: Jaguars -5.5
- Week 9 vs. Texans: Jaguars +0.5
- Week 11 at Colts: Jaguars +1.5
- Week 12 at Titans: Jaguars +2
- Week 13 vs. Buccaneers: Jaguars -6
- Week 14 vs. Chargers: Jaguars pick’em
- Week 15 at Raiders: Jaguars -1
- Week 16 at Falcons: Jaguars +3.5
- Week 17 vs. Colts: Jaguars -4.5