NFL Division Odds: Cardinals Largest NFC West Liability; Broncos’ AFC West Odds Shorten
Pictures by Getty Images.
While the Los Angeles Rams have become favorites at BetMGM at +110, the Cardinals at +350 are the highest liability. Arizona opened as +550, last-best underdogs relative to the Seattle Seahawks (+280), San Francisco 49ers (+200) and Rams (+175).
The 49ers briefly became the division favorites later in the summer before the Rams superseded them again.
The Denver Broncos, meanwhile, had their odds shorten in the preseason after rumors that Aaron Rodgers was heading their way.
The line had opened at +1800 before moving to +500 amid the Rodgers rumors.
When that never materialized, the Broncos’ line settled at around +700 heading into the season.
Denver’s line is now at +350 after they’ve started the season an undefeated 3-0 — albeit against three horrible teams in the Giants, Jaguars and Jets. Still, that defense is no joke and Teddy Bridgewater looks more than serviceable at quarterback.
The Kansas City Chiefs‘ odds to win their sixth straight AFC West title had opened at -425. It currently sits at just -125.
Every other division besides the AFC North has seen the preseason favorite better their odds.
- The Buffalo Bills have become -400 favorite in the AFC East after opening at -160.
- The Tennessee Titans are now -450 to win the AFC South after opening at +110.
- The Dallas Cowboys opened as +105 favorites to win the NFC East but are now -200.
- The Green Bay Packers‘ line to win the NFC North has moved from -250 to -400.
- And the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are now -250 favorites to win the NFC South, down from -125 heading into the season.
In the AFC North, however, not much has changed. While the Baltimore Ravens are still favorites (+110), the Cleveland Browns are right on their heels at +120. The Browns had opened as +145, second-best favorites.