NFL Prop Picks For Saints vs. Seahawks: Bet This Jameis Winston Over/Under On Monday Night Night Football
Jared C. Tilton/Getty Images. Pictured: Taysom Hill, Jameis Winston
- Taysom Hill is out and Tre'Quan Smith is back. That combo has our expert bullish on Jameis Winston in Monday Night Football.
- With plus money on the prop, our expert likes the sneaky value on this play.
Sean Koerner, our Director of Predictive Analytics, is highlighting his favorite player prop for every primetime game throughout the 2021 season. He has a 436-332-6 (56%) all-time record on NFL bets he’s tracked in the Action app.
Saints-Seahawks Prop Bet
Jameis Winston Over 1.5 Passing Touchdowns
I’m projecting this prop to be essentially a 50/50 coin flip, so I like the fact we are getting +132 value on it here. A few things are going into my bullish projection for Winston:
- The weather tonight could be a little wet and windy, but nothing close to what we saw last night in San Fransisco. So I’m not expecting the weather to be much of a factor for this prop.
- The Saints will be getting back wideout Tre’Quan Smith tonight. It may not seem like a huge deal, but with the Saints very thin at WR, it does help that they get one of their starters back tonight.
- Seattle ranks 24th in Football Outsiders’ DVOA against the pass.
- Most importantly, Taysom Hill will be out tonight. Normally his presence suppresses Winston’s passing TD projection in my model, so with him out, my projection for Winston’s passing TDs has gone up.
Taysom has seen 18% of the passing drop backs and 50% of the team’s rush attempts inside opponents’ 10-yard line this year. His absence elevates the TD projections for all other players, but specifically Winston and Alvin Kamara.
I like the sneaky value being offered on this prop and would bet it down to +110.
Pick: Jameis Winston Over 1.5 Passing Touchdowns (+132) at FanDuel
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.