Packers vs. Bears Odds, Picks, Fantasy Analysis for TNF
Dan Powers/USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin via USA TODAY NETWORK. Pictured: Davante Adams
Packers vs. Bears Betting Odds
- Odds: Bears -3
- Total: 46.5
- Time: 8:20 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: NBC
The NFL is officially back!
The Chicago Bears host the Green Bay Packers on Thursday Night Football to kick off the 2019 season. Our staff has every actionable angle of the game covered. You’ll find links to our favorite picks, props, DFS plays and so much more below.
All odds above are as of 1 p.m. ET on Thursday and via PointsBet.
Packers vs. Bears Betting Guide
Our analysts and experts break down the most important angles of this NFC North showdown, including:
- Expert picks
Sean Koerner’s Projected Packers-Bears Odds
Sean Koerner uses his NFL Power Ratings to project his own spread and total for Thursday night’s matchup. See whether he thinks the Packers are being underrated in this divisional showdown.
Packers RB Aaron Jones’ receiving yards. Bears RB Mike Davis’ receiving yards. Packers WR Geronimo Allison’s receptions.
All three props graded highly in our Props Tool. See which way to bet each one.
More Thursday Night Football Picks, Advice
- Staff Favorite Bets: An over/under angle. A live line to bet. Our crew reveals their favorite bets for tonight’s game.
- Pick ‘Em: See where Sean Koerner ranks the Packers and Bears in his Week 1 Pick ‘Em Confidence Ratings.
- Survivor Pool: Should you roll with either the Packers or Bears to open the season? Our NFL simulations reveal the best Week 1 survivor pool picks.
- Underdogs: Turns out it’s profitable to back them in divisional games. See if the Packers are a match for this PRO System.
- Common Mistake: It’s easy to get swept up in the excitement of Week 1. But PJ Walsh warns against a crucial mistake bettors make.
Thursday Night Football Start/Sit Decisions
Aaron Rodgers and the Packers have a tough defensive matchup against the Bears. Sean Koerner guides you through all of your fantasy lineup decisions ahead of tonight’s game.
Packers-Bears DFS Plays
The first showdown slate of the season! Chris Raybon breaks down the top DFS values for Packers-Bears.