Patriots vs. Texans Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (December 1, 2019)
Patriots vs. Texans Betting Odds
- Patriots Spread: -3.5
- Texans Spread: +3.5
- Patriots Moneyline: -175
- Texans Moneyline: +155
- Over/Under: 47
- Time: 8:20 p.m. ET, NBC
The New England Patriots are a favorite against the Houston Texans in Week 13 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
Patriots vs. Texans Model Prediction
The Patriots have a 60% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. The true point spread is the Patriots -3.5, in line with the market. The over/under in our model is projected at 44.3, giving slight value to the under.
The Texans are averaging 0.94 more yards per play than the Patriots this season.
- New England Patriots are 6-4 ATS in the last 10 games
- Houston Texans are 4-6 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of December 1st, 70% of bets are on the Patriots -3.5.
The game total is 47 and 50% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
Patriots vs. Texans Betting Picks
- Adon 7x: Patriots -3
- Mike Randle: Patriots -3
- YBK Picks.com: Over 47
- YBK Picks.com: Texans +3.5
- John Ewing: Patriots -3
- Matt Moore: Texans +3.5
- Justin Bailey: Texans moneyline +155
- The Vegas Refund : Patriots -3
- So Money: Patriots -3
- 256 or Bust: Patriots -3.5
- Stuck : Texans +3.5
Patriots vs. Texans Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts:
- Will Fuller V over 51.5 receiving yards
- Sony Michel under 7.5 receiving yards
- Sony Michel under 7 receiving yards
- Duke Johnson Jr. under 22.5 rushing yards
- DeAndre Hopkins under 72.5 receiving yards