Super Bowl Prop Bet Results: Gatorade Color, National Anthem Time, Coin Toss, More
Elsa/Getty Images. Pictured: Andy Reid
We tracked various prop bet results throughout Super Bowl 54. Below you’ll find those updates in reverse chronological order.
Super Bowl Prop Bet Results
Odds via various legal sportsbook as of early Sunday afternoon.
The Action Network’s Super Bowl Prop Sheet Results
Did you download and/or print our Super Bowl prop sheet? We’ve graded all 10 questions (plus the tiebreaker) for you.
- What will be the result of the coin toss? Tails
- What will be the length of the National Anthem? Under 123.5 seconds
- Two points: Who will score the first TD of the game? Patrick Mahomes
- Two points: How many total yards will Raheem Mostert’s first rush go for? 1 yard
- Two points: How many individual players will have a reception for the Chiefs? Six
- Will Jimmy Garoppolo complete his first pass attempt? Yes
- How many total touchdowns will Patrick Mahomes have (Pass, Rec, Rush)? Over 2.5
- How many combined receiving yards will Travis Kelce and George Kittle have? Under 149.5 (148)
- Which team will have the longest TD scored in the game (by yards)? Chiefs (Damien Williams’ 38-yard TD rush)
- Will either team be trailing by 10 points or more in the fourth quarter? Yes
Tiebreaker: How many combined total yards will the Chiefs and 49ers have in Super Bowl 54?
Super Bowl Gatorade Color Prop Bet
And the color was … orange!
Full-Game Super Bowl Props That Won
More notable game props that won via WilliamHill:
- Player to Score Last Touchdown: Damien Williams +700
- Total Touchdowns Scored: 6 +425
- Exact Margin of Victory: KC by 7-12 Points +350
- Quarter to Have Most Points: Fourth Quarter +175
- Will the Opening Kickoff be a touchback? No +150
Fade Rovell: Patrick Mahomes’ Total Touchdowns Prop
PointsBet boosted Mahomes’ odds to score three or more total touchdowns — passing, rushing and/or receiving — from -110 odds to +125 for the Super Bowl edition of Fade Rovell. And with his short touchdown pass to Damien Williams to take a 24-20 lead in the fourth quarter, those who Faded Rovell have won:
Just took the “L” for Fade Rovell. Congrats to those who got their money from @PointsBetUSA. You’ll find me tomorrow trying to find my phone in a bath of Patrick Mahomes sponsored Hunt’s Ketchup… pic.twitter.com/A9hAmkG6A4
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) February 3, 2020
Super Bowl First-Half Prop Results
Notable game props that won in the first half via WilliamHill:
- Player to Score First Points: Robbie Gould +450
- Will Kyle Juszczyk Score a TD? Yes +450
- First Score of the Game: SF Field Goal +400
- First Score of Game: Field Goal/Safety +135
First Super Bowl Touchdown Scorer
The first touchdown of Super Bowl 54 belongs to Patrick Mahomes.
The Chiefs QB, who carried it in for a 1-yard rushing score toward the end of the first quarter, was 21-1 to be the first TD scorer at BetMGM as of earlier Sunday.
Other notable props that cashed as a result of Mahomes’ rushing score:
- Will Mahomes score a rushing touchdown? Yes (+280) at WilliamHill
- Jersey Number of First TB Scorer: Under 26.5 (-143) at DraftKings
Super Bowl Coin Toss Result
Here are the coin toss results with odds via DraftKings:
- Result: Tails (-103)
- Winner: 49ers (-103)
- Result and Winner: Tails and 49ers (+310)
- Player Correctly Called Coin Toss: Yes (-103)
Super Bowl National Anthem Time
Any Scoring Drive to Take Less Time Than the Singing of the National Anthem
- Yes: -455
- No: +330
DraftKings offered a new twist on the Super Bowl national anthem prop bet this year, pitting Demi Lovato’s time against the length of any Chiefs or 49ers drive.
We’ll have to wait until the end of the game to resolve this prop, but the unofficial time of Lovato’s anthem rendition was one minute and 50 seconds (as timed by Darren Rovell).
To be clear: The time only counts when Lovato actually started singing and then finished the final note, not when the instrumental starts/ends.