Best Actor Predictions & Betting Odds for the 2020 Oscars
Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images. Pictured: Joaquin Phoenix.
- Joaquin Phoenix is the overwhelming favorite to win Best Actor on Sunday at the Oscars.
- Do any of our experts anticipate an upset or will Phoenix take home the hardware?
Best Actor Prediction for 2020 Oscars
Chris Raybon: Joaquin Phoenix to Win
One of the upshots of rushing to bet Oscar lines after the nominations are released: I got Phoenix to win this award at -650.
This bet is a pass for me now that those odds are all the way up to -5000.
Collin Wilson: Joaquin Phoenix to Win
Best Actor, Best Supporting Actress, Best Director and Best Cinematography all have heavy favorites and should be added to a parlay card.
Best Actor Betting Odds for 2020 Oscars
- Joaquin Phoenix (Joker) -5000
- Adam Driver (Marriage Story) +1000
- Leonardo DiCaprio (Once Upon A Time in Hollywood) +3300
- Antonio Banderas (Pain & Glory) +5000
- Jonathan Pryce (The Two Popes) +6600