Phil Mickelson 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Smart to Fade Lefty?
Jasen Vinlove – USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Phil Mickelson
Phil Mickelson British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 100-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,500 DraftKings; $9,800 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 7:52 a.m. ET Thursday; 12: 53 p.m. ET Friday
Phil’s game has been in shambles since winning at Pebble in the winter. In 12 starts, he’s missed six cuts and the best result was T18 at The Masters.
I have no desire to bet Phil anywhere.
The Open has been his worst major. Despite the win, he has only four top 10s in 25 starts. He’ll be a guy to fade if we get some decent matchup odds.
Phil Mickelson British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Phil Mickelson ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 46
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 109
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 128
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 119
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 116
- Total Driving: 59
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 61