The Latest UFC 249 Odds: Where to Bet, How to Watch & More
Mike Roach, Zuffa LLC. Pictured: Tony Ferguson
- The latest odds for the UFC 249 Main event between Tony Ferguson and Justin Gaethje make Ferguson a sizable favorite (-210 odds). Gaethje, meanwhile, has odds of +165.
- The co-main event has similarly lopsided betting odds: Henry Cejudo is -230 to beat Dominick Cruz (+180 odds).
- Check out all of the odds for every UFC 249 fight, including all of the undercard and prelim bouts.
The sports world will turn its collective eye toward The Octagon on Saturday night as UFC 249 is set to become the first major sporting event to take place in the United States since mid-March. The event, which won’t have fans at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Fla., starts at 6 p.m. ET with a six-fight undercard on ESPN/ESPN+ before moving over to ESPN PPV around 10 p.m. ET for the main card.
UFC 249 is headlined by an interim lightweight title fight between Tony Ferguson and Justin Gaethje. Ferguson comes into the bout as a -210 favorite with Gaethje checking in as a +165 underdog.
The co-main event, a bantamweight title fight between Henry Cejudo and Dominick Cruz, features a similar betting line, with Cejudo priced at -230 with the challenger coming back at +180.
The biggest mismatch on the card — at least according to the bookmakers — is the night’s opening tilt between Ryan Spann and Sam Alvey. Spann is a prohibitive -450 favorite in the curtain-raiser and is currently the only fighter with odds above -350.
UFC 249 Odds
Lightweight interim title fight: Tony Ferguson vs. Justin Gaethje
- Ferguson: -210
- Gaethje: +165
- Over/Under: 2.5 Rounds (+122/-157)
Bantamweight title fight: Henry Cejudo vs. Dominick Cruz
- Cejudo: -230
- Cruz: +180
- Over/Under: 2.5 rounds (-371/+265)
Heavyweight fight: Francis Ngannou vs. Jair Rozenstruik
- Ngannou: -290
- Rozenstruik: +220
- Over/Under: 2.5 rounds (+175/-250)
Featherweight fight: Jeremy Stephens vs. Calvin Kattar
- Stephens: +215
- Kattar: -280
- Over/Under: 2.5 rounds (-186/+144)
Heavyweight fight: Greg Hardy vs. Yorgan De Castro
- Hardy: -200
- De Castro: +160
- Over/Under: 2.5 rounds (+118/-152)
Bet Ferguson-Gaethje to last just 11 seconds at EVEN odds. Bet $20, Win $100 if Ferguson wins (boosted from -170). Claim these offers — and many more! — now!
UFC 249 Prelims
Welterweight fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Donald Cerrone
- Pettis: +112
- Cerrone: -140
- Over/Under: 2.5 rounds (-112/-118)
Heavyweight fight: Aleksei Oleinik vs. Frabricio Werdum
- Oleinik: +240
- Werdum: -325
- Over/Under: 2.5 rounds (+160/-209)
Women’s Strawweight fight: Carla Esparza vs. Michelle Waterson
- Esparza: -167
- Waterson: +135
- Over/Under: 2.5 rounds (-527/+360)
Welterweight fight: Vicente Luque vs. Niko Price
- Luque: -290
- Price: +220
- Over/Under: 2.5 rounds (+185/-264)
Featherweight fight: Bryce Mitchell vs. Charles Rosa
- Mitchell: -175
- Rosa: +138
- Over/Under: 2.5 rounds (-176/+136)
Light heavyweight fight: Ryan Spann vs. Sam Alvey
- Spann: -450
- Alvey: +320
- Over/Under: 2.5 rounds (+150/-223)