NASCAR Coca-Cola 600 Starting Lineup, Odds: Qualifying Results for Sunday’s Race at Charlotte Motor Speedway
Photo by Brian Lawdermilk/Getty Images. Pictured: William Byron, driver of the #24 Liberty Patriotic Chevrolet
- The Coca-Cola 600 starting lineup is now set following Sunday's qualifying session at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Kurt Busch will start on the pole, while seven-time Cup Series champion Jimmie Johnson will start on the outside of the front row.
- See the full Coca-Cola 600 starting lineup and updated betting odds for the entire 40-car field.
In order to enforce social distancing protocols and ensure the safety of personnel at the track, NASCAR’s return to action has occurred without qualifying.
The starting lineup for last Sunday’s The Real Heroes 400 at Darlington Raceway was set by a random qualifying draw, while Wednesday’s Toyota 500, also at Darlington, used an inversion from Sunday’s race results to determine the starting order.
However, because the Coca-Cola 600 is such a prominent event and Charlotte Motor Speedway is considered the “home track” of most NASCAR Cup Series teams, there was a qualifying session held at 2:05 p.m. ET ahead of tonight’s race.
Below is the Coca-Cola 600 starting lineup and updated odds for the entire 40-car field.
NASCAR Coca-Cola 600 Starting Lineup, Odds
|8||Martin Truex Jr.||+650|
|17||Ricky Stenhouse Jr.||+9000|
|25||John H. Nemechek||+50000|
|36||B J McLeod||+50000|
More NASCAR Coca-Cola 600 Betting & DFS Content
- Coca-Cola 600 Best Bets
- DraftKings DFS Picks & Analysis
- The 350-1 Longshot to Bet
- Coca-Cola 600 Weather Forecast