USA Today Sports. Pictured: Jarron Cumberland, Kemba Walker, Kyle Kuzma
- BlackJack breaks down his three favorite NBA and college basketball plays for Wednesday night.
- See which sides he likes in Mavericks-Hornets and Tulane-Cincinnati, plus the over/under in Thunder-Lakers.
It’s a new year, new you. If you had a winning year last year, be better. If you had a down year, get on the right side of things. This is the time to start on the right foot.
We’ve got NFL playoffs and the College Football National Championship coming quick, but on Wednesday we have lots of basketball, so let’s take advantage and sharpen our teeth on prospective winners in these three games:
- Tulane Green Wave at Cincinnati Bearcats: 6:30 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Charlotte Hornets: 7 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Los Angeles Lakers: 10:30 p.m. ET
Let’s cash some tickets, baby!
>> All odds as of 2 p.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time odds and track your bets