- Sunday's six-game NBA slate features three player prop bets offering value
- This piece will focus on Hornets PG Kemba Walker, Knicks PF Noah Vonleh, and Kings PF Marvin Bagley
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Sunday’s best props focus on three of the slate’s six games:
- Charlotte Hornets at Atlanta Hawks: 6 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks at Memphis Grizzlies: 6 p.m. ET
- Utah Jazz at Sacramento Kings: 8 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.