Photo credit: Ken Blaze-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kevin Durant
- Saturday's NBA slate features three player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on Hornets G Jeremy Lamb, Nuggets G Jamal Murray and Warriors F Kevin Durant.
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Saturday’s best props focus on three games:
- Philadelphia 76ers at Charlotte Hornets: 7 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at New Orleans Pelicans: 7 p.m. ET
- Golden State Warriors at Dallas Mavericks: 8:30 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.