College Basketball Odds, Top Picks, Previews: Full Betting Cheat Sheet for Jan. 15
Photo by Adam Ruff/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images. Pictured: Gabe Brown (Michigan State).
With college football in the rearview mirror, it’s time for college basketball to shine.
If you’re looking to jump into the hoops action from a betting perspective, our staff has you covered with previews, breakdowns, best bets and more across nearly 30 games on Saturday, January 15.
Included below are the best links to help formulate your winning college basketball betting card.
Every College Basketball Game We’re Betting On Saturday
Click on one of the matchups below to navigate to our betting preview for a specific game.
Our Staff’s 3 Best Bets for Saturday’s Slate
Stuckey’s 10 Favorite Bets for Saturday’s Card
Check out analysis from Stuckey, who sees plenty of value in this weekend’s college basketball slate.
College Basketball Weekly Pick & Roll
Keg’s Bottom of the Barrel Mid-Major Bets
We know about the Power Five schools and the high-majors, but what about the mid-majors and the potential Cinderellas? Keg dives deep into the schools very few fans know about.
National & Conference Futures
State of Conference Betting Reports & Other Files
- State of Atlantic Coast Conference (No. 2) | by Kody Malstrom
- State of SEC | by Mike McNamara
- State of Mountain West (No. 2) | by Anthony Dabbundo
- State of the Conference USA (No. 2) | by Keg
- NCAA Wooden Award Watch | by Doug Ziefel
- Latest Mid-Major Report: VCU, Chattanooga & Louisiana Tech | by Jim Root
Other College Basketball Betting Resources
- Up-to-the-minute College Basketball Odds
- College Basketball Public Betting Percentages by Volume and Handle
- College Basketball PRO Report
- College Basketball PRO Projections
- Expert College Basketball Picks