College Football Betting Cheat Sheet, Week 12: Odds, Picks, Trends, Analysis
- We've compiled all our Week 12 college football content in one place for easy navigation.
- Whether you want insights on the biggest games, picks on off-the-radar contests or weather analysis, we've got you covered.
Never go into a college football Saturday expecting everything to go smoothly. That’s when it’ll sneak up and cause utter chaos.
We’ve compiled all our betting content in one place for Week 12, which is light on marquee matchups but not on betting angles. Use this cheat sheet as a resource while wiping the tears from your eyes since there are only two true college football Saturday’s left this season.
College Football Betting Picks, Odds for Week 12
Want to dive in on specific games? Whether it’s the big ones or an SEC-FCS matchup, you’ll find everything you need here.
- Notre Dame-Syracuse
- Texas-Iowa State
- Texas Tech-Kansas State Sharp Money
- Nebraska-Michigan State
- Pitt-Wake Forest
More coming soon!
College Football Expert Picks, Week 12
Here, we’re compiling all our expert picks in one place. From Collin Wilson’s nine favorite bets to moneyline underdogs to bet, we’ve got you covered.
- Sharp Betting Report
- Collin Wilson’s 9 Favorite Bets
- Our Staff’s Favorite Bets
- 3 Moneyline Underdogs
- Picks, How to Bet SEC vs. FCS Games
College Football Betting Tools, Tips
Keep these stories in your toolbox all season long. We’ve got everything from general tips on how to bet college football and the best and worst coaches to bet on, to our proprietary power ratings that will put you ahead of the curve when getting bets down early in the week.
- Advanced Stats to Use When Betting CFB
- 8 Tips for Betting College Football
- The Action Network’s Power Ratings
- How Many Points is Home Field Worth?
- Why Home-Field Advantage is Overrated
- Best and Worst Coaches Against the Spread
- How to Fade the Public in College Football
- Why Havoc Is a Key Metric in Betting
- Fade Corso’s Headgear Picks
- Best and Worst Teams Against the Spread