- We've put links to all our Week 13 college football content in one place for easy navigation.
- Whether you want insights on the biggest games, picks on off-the-radar matchups or analysis, we've got you covered.
We’re entering the final week of the college football regular season. Let’s all rejoice and be thankful for the time we did have on this sad, sad day.
Week 13 offers some intriguing matchups with a lot on the line, including Michigan-Ohio State and Notre Dame USC.
We’ve got those two games covered below, plus so much more. We’ve compiled all our links for Saturday coverage in one place.
College Football Betting Picks, Week 13
- Michigan-Ohio State
- Notre Dame-USC
- Sharp Report
- Collin Wilson’s 6 Best Bets
- Moneyline Underdogs to Bet
College Football Analysis Week 13
- Positional Mismatches to Exploit
- The Teams Vegas Needs
- Should You Bet Teams with Bowl Motivation?
- Misleading Final Scores, Week 12
College Football Betting Tools, Tips
Keep these stories in your toolbox all season long. We’ve got everything from general tips on how to bet college football and the best and worst coaches to bet on, to our proprietary power ratings that will put you ahead of the curve when getting bets down early in the week.
- Advanced Stats to Use When Betting CFB
- 8 Tips for Betting College Football
- The Action Network’s Power Ratings
- How Many Points is Home Field Worth?
- Why Home-Field Advantage is Overrated
- Best and Worst Coaches Against the Spread
- How to Fade the Public in College Football
- Why Havoc Is a Key Metric in Betting
- Fade Corso’s Headgear Picks
- Best and Worst Teams Against the Spread