Bucs vs. Rams Odds & Promos: Bet $20, Win $125 if Tom Brady Throws for 1+ Yard, More!
Jamie Squire/Getty Images. Pictured: Tom Brady.
I know it’s officially Thanksgiving week, and you’re probably gearing up for those Thursday games. What better time to boost your bankroll ahead of the betting holiday?!
Bucs vs. Rams Promos
- PointsBet: Bet $20, Win $125 if Tom Brady throws for at least 1 yard
- States: CO, IL, IN, NJ
- William Hill: Bet $5 on Tampa Bay +50, Win $100 if they cover
- States: CO, IN, NJ, WV (see links below)
Check out the details below:
Offer: Bet $20, Win $125 if Tom Brady throws for at least 1 yard
- Bet now: Click here
- Available states: Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey
- Who’s it for? New users only
Tom Brady has clearly established himself as one of the best quarterbacks, if not athletes, of all time. Whatever he does with the Bucs is just the icing on the cake.
So will he throw for more 1+ yard? Yes, yes he will.
To bet this promo:
- Click this link (your promo code for this offer will automatically populate when signing up)
- Deposit at least $20
- Bet $20 on the Bucs spread or moneyline vs. LA as your FIRST bet
Note: You can bet on any team with your first bet and win $125 if their QB throws for at least a yard.
The Rams have a top-ranked defense in 2020, but they certainly aren’t capable of holding Brady to zero (or negative … yes, it’s possible) yards.
Even if he has an absolutely atrocious night, he’s going to throw for oodles more than one measly yard. Cha-ching!
William Hill Sportsbook
Offer: Bet $5 on Tampa Bay +50, Win $100 if they cover
Tampa Tom on primetime again? I’m not complaining.
Tom Brady and the Bucs are 3.5-point favorites against the Rams. Well, they’re 3.5-point favorites for most bettors. Not new customers at William Hill, where you can get +50 and turn $5 into $100 in the process.
To bet them at these crazy odds:
- Click here to register in NJ, here in CO, here in IN, here in WV (the promo code ACTIONWIN will auto-populate in the registration flow)
- Deposit at least $20
- Bet $5 on the regular Tampa Bay spread as your FIRST bet
Note: The spread will not be listed at +50 in the sportsbook. Your account will be manually credited after the game as long as you sign up through the link with the code ACTIONWIN.
Tom Brady is one of, if not the best quarterback in NFL history from both a normal and betting perspective. Chances are he’ll cover the normal spread, but why not get an extra 50 points above the market price just in case?