Chase Edmonds Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Chase Edmonds
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Arizona Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds.
New Cardinals head Coach Kliff Kingsbury has had some kind words for Edmonds, but the running back won’t have much fantasy value unless David Johnson goes down with an injury.
Edmonds probably isn’t worth a stash unless you’re in a really deep league. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Chase Edmonds’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 175 overall | No. 59 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 176 overall | No. 61 RB
- Standard: No. 172 overall | No. 60 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 82 carries | 336 yards | 2.3 touchdowns
- Receiving: 22 receptions | 170 yards | 0.8 touchdowns
- Rushing: 60 car | 208 yds | 13 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Receiving: 20 rec | 103 yds | 6.4 yds/g | 0 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB70 PPR | RB74 0.5 PPR | RB77 std