Chiefs vs. Broncos Odds, Picks & Betting Predictions
USA Today Sports. Pictured: Phillip Lindsay
- We cover every angle of Thursday Night Football between the Kansas City Chiefs and Denver Broncos.
- Find betting odds, picks, prop bets, fantasy start/sit advice and more matchup analysis outlined below.
Chiefs at Broncos Odds, Picks & Betting Predictions
- Odds: Chiefs -3
- Over/Under: 49.5
- Kickoff: 8:20 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: FOX, NFL Network
Odds as of 4:45 p.m. ET on Thursday and via PointsBet, where Action Network users can access an exclusive promotion to get a 200% deposit match (deposit $50, bet with $150).
Our analysts and experts break down the most important angles of this game.
Here’s an excerpt, but you can read the full story here.
This is an intriguing matchup between two teams going in opposite directions. After an 0-4 start, the Broncos have now won back-to-back games while the Chiefs are losers of two straight after a 4-0 start.
It’s not a surprise to me that the public is heavily backing the Chiefs to bounce back here as 78% of the tickets have been on them thus far (see live public betting data here). But despite the lopsided action, the spread has actually dropped from the opener of -4 down to the most critical key number at -3.
Our Favorite Chiefs vs. Broncos Picks
Our staff breaks down how they’re betting the Thursday Night Football spread and over/under as well as Patrick Mahomes’ passing touchdowns prop. Here are their picks.
How Pros Are Betting TNF
Sharp money has been all over this game. See how wiseguys are betting (and moving) this spread.
Best Prop Bets
- Patrick Mahomes’ Passing Touchdowns
- Royce Freeman’s Rushing Yards
- Damien Williams Rushing YardsThese are the best player prop bets for Thursday night according to our tools. Here’s how to bet all three.
Fantasy Football Start/Sit Decisions
Start LeSean McCoy? Sit Courtland Sutton? Sean Koerner runs through all the key lineup decisions for TNF.
TNF Matchup Breakdown
Evan Silva of Establish The Run helps fantasy players and bettors alike understand the game at the deepest level. Read his breakdown for tonight.