Chiefs vs. Titans Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (November 10, 2019)
Jay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tyreek Hill
Chiefs vs. Titans Betting Odds
- Chiefs Spread: -6
- Titans Spread: +6
- Chiefs Moneyline: -275
- Titans Moneyline: +225
- Over/Under: 49.5
- Time: 1:00 p.m. ET, CBS
The Kansas City Chiefs are a favorite against the Tennessee Titans in Week 10 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
Chiefs vs. Titans Model Prediction
The Chiefs have a 63% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. The true point spread is the Chiefs -4.5, giving slight value to Tennessee.
The over/under in our model is projected at 47.5, giving slight value to the under.
The Chiefs are averaging 1.39 more yards per play than the Titans this season.
- Kansas City Chiefs are 5-4 ATS in the last 10 games
- Tennessee Titans are 3-5-1 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of November 9th, 83% of bets are on the Chiefs -6.
The game total is 49.5 and 67% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
Chiefs vs. Titans Betting Picks
- Chris Raybon: Chiefs -6
- Matthew Freedman: Chiefs -4
No prop bets currently available
Chiefs vs. Titans Betting Coverage
- Our Experts’ Favorite Week 10 NFL Picks
- Ultimate Week 10 NFL Betting Guide: Picks & Predictions For Every Game
- Chiefs vs. Titans Odds & Picks: Kansas City Overvalued with Patrick Mahomes’ Expected Return?