USA Today Sports. Pictured: Josh Allen, Frank Gore
- Our experts reveal their favorite Week 10 NFL picks, featuring spread and over/under bets.
- Find out how they're betting Bills-Browns, Chiefs-Titans and more.
The Kansas City Chiefs will welcome Patrick Mahomes back this Sunday while the Bills and Browns meet in a matchup of two teams trending opposite ways from preseason expectations.
But where’s the best betting value in either game? Our experts reveal their favorite picks of the week, featuring those games and two others:
- Chiefs at Titans: 1 p.m. ET
- Bills at Browns: 1 p.m. ET
- Lions at Bears: 1 p.m. ET
- Rams at Steelers: 4:25 p.m. ET
Now let’s dig into their bets!
Odds as of Friday afternoon and via PointsBet, where Action Network users can access an exclusive promotion to get a 200% deposit match (deposit $50, bet with $150).
Sean Koerner: Titans +6 vs. Chiefs
Mahomes is set to return from a knee injury that’s kept him out of the past two games. The Chiefs managed to go 1-1 without him, and while the market appeared to value him as being worth seven to eight points to the spread, I’m hesitant to give them the full points back quite yet as he isn’t likely to be 100% quite yet.
UNLOCK THE ACTION EDGE
Become an Action EDGE member to see our experts' favorite Week 10 NFL picks.START MY FREE TRIAL
Already an EDGE member? Sign In