Darren Waller Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
May 28, 2019; Alameda, CA, USA; Oakland Raiders tight end Darren Waller (83) carries the ball during organized team activities at the Raiders practice facility. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Oakland Raiders tight end Darren Waller.
The Raiders are saying all the right things about the athletically-gifted Waller, but also added tight ends Luke Willson and Erik Swoope this offseason.
It would be shocking if Derek Carr doesn’t make new weapons Antonio Brown and Tyrell Williams his top-two targets, although the development of Waller will be something to monitor as the offseason progresses. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Darren Waller’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 214 overall | No. 32 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 214 overall | No. 32 TE
- Standard: No. 211 overall | No. 32 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 31 receptions | 324 yards | 2.3 touchdowns