Deebo Samuel Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Deebo Samuel
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Deebo Samuel.
Samuel was one of the most exciting players in college football over the past three years. He’s a fun guy to watch.
Of course, in order to be watched, he needs to be on the field. And that’s not one of his strengths. Not once in his five years at South Carolina did he play every game on the schedule. He comes with legitimate injury concerns. But when healthy, the dude can play.
He’s quite similar to former 49ers wide receiver Pierre Garcon, a longtime favorite of head coach Kyle Shanahan, and it’s probable that Samuel will receive a significant portion of the targets vacated by Garcon’s departure this offseason. — Matthew Freedman
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Deebo Samuel’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 191 overall | No. 78 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 188 overall | No. 78 WR
- Standard: No. 183 overall | No. 73 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 35.7 receptions | 485 yards | 3 touchdowns