Colts vs. Seahawks Preseason Betting Odds: Luck Gets The Draw
Betting Odds: Indianapolis Colts at Seattle Seahawks (-2)
- Indianapolis Colts Moneyline: +115
- Seattle Seahawks Moneyline: -135
- Over/Under: 35
- Kickoff: August 9, 2018 — 10 p.m. ET
Quarterback Andrew Luck is expected to throw a real-sized football in a “real” game Thursday. Unsurprisingly, he has elevated the entire Colts offense since entering the league in 2012, and his mark on wide receiver T.Y. Hilton is especially notable.
- Colts with Luck (70 games): 25.2 PPG, 369 total yards
- Colts without Luck (26 games): 17.2 PPG, 287 total yards
- Hilton with Luck (68 games): 15.1 PPG, 76.9 yds
- Hilton without Luck (26 games): 11.3 PPG, 61.4 yds
>> Download the free Action Network App to see betting picks from our experts on NFL preseason Week 1
The Seahawks provided one of the draft’s most shocking moments by selecting San Diego State running back Rashaad Penny with their first-round pick. Despite hyping up Penny’s three-down ability after the draft, the Seahawks seemingly plan to use 2017 seventh-rounder Chris Carson as the starter. The winner of their backfield competition will be poised to work as the featured back behind PFF’s 30th-ranked offensive line in a potentially anemic Brian Schottenheimer offense.