Jameis Winston Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Kevin Jairaj-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jameis Winston
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston.
Winston finished last season as the QB9 in fantasy points per start despite having to constantly look over his shoulder at a flaming-hot backup and a coaching staff that was actively trying to keep its jobs.
A better culture and overall offense under Bruce Arians could help Winston smash his current average draft position as the QB13. The Bucs’ loaded group of wide receivers and tight ends should also help his chances of finally taking his game to the next level. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Jameis Winston’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterbacks: No. 12
- Overall: No. 113 PPR | No. 106 Half-Point PPR | No. 101 Standard
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Passing: 352 completions | 560 attempts | 62.9 comp % | 4,277 yards | 26.8 touchdowns | 16.6 interceptions
- Rushing: 60 carries | 250 yards | 2.3 touchdowns
- Passing: 244 comp | 378 att | 64.6 comp% | 2,992 yds | 272 yds/g | 19 TDs | 14 INTs
- Rushing: 49 car | 281 yds | 1 TDs
- Fantasy rank: QB21
Note: Winston started nine regular-season games.