Jimmy Garoppolo Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jayne Kamin – Oncea-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jimmy Garoppolo.
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.
Garoppolo has put up the stats of a pretty great quarterback over his 10 starts, helping his offenses average an impressive 27.1 points per game over that sample size. And it’s not out of the question that Kyle Shanahan’s offense could help lift a fully-healthy Garoppolo to great heights over the course of a 16-game season.
Still, Jimmy G is a prime example of just how deep the quarterback position is in today’s NFL. I wouldn’t go out of my way to draft him, but you can certainly do worse.
Long live late-round quarterbacks. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Jimmy Garoppolo’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterbacks: No. 22
- Overall: No. 159 PPR | No. 164 Half-Point PPR | No. 162 Standard
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Passing: 339 completions | 531 attempts | 63.9 comp % | 4,189 yards | 26 touchdowns | 13.3 interceptions
- Rushing: 39 carries | 85 yards | 1.2 touchdowns
- Passing: 53 comp | 89 att | 59.6 comp% | 718 yds | 239.3 yds/g | 5 TDs | 3 INTs
- Rushing: 8 car | 33 yds | 0 TDs
- Fantasy rank: QB39
Note: Garoppolo suffered a season-ending torn ACL in Week 3.