Mac Jones Player Props: How to Bet Patriots QB vs. Colts for Saturday Night Football
Photo by Timothy T Ludwig/Getty Images
The Patriots have their playoff spot all but locked up. They sit two games ahead of the Bill in the AFC East and entered Week 15. as the conference’s No. 1 overall seed.
There are always angles to find in the betting world, and here we’ll focus on rookie quarterback Mac Jones. Below are Jones’ player props for Week 15 and which sportsbooks have the best value. The sportsbook offering the best value is in parentheses.
Mac Jones Most Valuable Passing Player Props
- Passing yards over: 225.5, -115 (BetRivers, Fox Bet)
- Passing yards under: 233.5, -115 (Caesers)
- Passing touchdowns over: 1.5, +125 (FoxBet)
- Passing touchdowns under: 1.5, -145 (DraftKings)
- Interceptions over: 0.5, -110 (DraftKings, BetMGM)
- Interceptions under: 0.5, -114 (FanDuel)
- Pass completions over: 20.5, -110 (PointsBet)
- Pass completions under: 21.5, -121 (FanDuel)
Week 13’s Monday Night Football game against the Buffalo Bills, against whom Jones only attempted three passes, has skewed his season averages. It’s unlikely the rookie out of Alabama will be attempting just three passes again in a game this season.
Still, Jones has only thrown for more than 230 yards just once in his last six games. The Colts this season are in the middle of the pack in terms of pass defense, so there appears to be some value on the under there.
Jones, however, has thrown for two or more touchdowns in two of his last four games, and Indianapolis has allowed the second-most passing touchdowns in the NFL this season.
In terms of Jones’ completions total, he has gone for 21 or more in eight of his 13 games this season, which means the value there might be on the over.