Matt LaCosse Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Denver Broncos tight end Matt LaCosse (83).
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for New England Patriots tight end Matt LaCosse.
With Ben Watson suspended for four games and Austin Seferian-Jenkins released, LaCosse stands the best chance to start at tight end for the Patriots entering the season.
He hasn’t done much in the NFL so far, but with Rob Gronkowski gone and Tom Brady at quarterback, LaCosse could have streaming potential. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Matt LaCosse’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 232 overall | No. 32 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 230 overall | No. 32 TE
- Standard: No. 225 overall | No. 34 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 27 receptions | 303 yards | 1.8 touchdowns
- Receiving: 24 rec | 250 yds | 16.7 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE37 PPR | TE38 0.5 PPR | TE40 std
Note: LaCosse played in 15 regular-season games.