Michael Gallup Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Michael Gallup
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup.
Gallup didn’t form the most efficient connection with Dak Prescott as a rookie (48.5% catch rate), but he did flash the ability to make big plays.
- Amari Cooper (719 yards) easily out-gained Gallup (317), but their difference in Air Yards (732 vs. 628) was much closer between Weeks 9-17.
- Gallup was one of only three rookies with double-digit catches of 20-plus yards.
- Gallup caught six-of-nine targets for 119 yards in the Divisional Round.
Prescott will feed plenty of balls to Cooper, Ezekiel Elliott and back-in-action Jason Witten, but don’t underestimate Gallup’s potential to emerge as the No. 2 pass-game weapon. He’ll at least continue to be a boom-or-bust option who will likely be available on the cheap in fantasy formats of all shapes and sizes. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Michael Gallup’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 128 overall | No. 57 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 134 overall | No. 56 WR
- Standard: No. 135 overall | No. 58 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 43.8 receptions | 612 yards | 3.1 touchdowns
- Receiving: 33 rec | 507 yds | 31.7 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR75 PPR | WR76 0.5 PPR | WR76 std