Packers Odds, Win Total, Projected Spreads For Every 2019 Game, More
Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Aaron Rodgers
Green Bay Packers Betting Odds
- Win total: Over 9 (-130)/Under 9 (+110)
- Odds to win the NFC North: +225
- Odds to make the NFC Playoffs: -110
- Odds to win the NFC Championship: 9-1
- Odds to win the Super Bowl: 20-1
Mike McCarthy is out. Matt LaFleur is in. And Aaron Rodgers has recovered from the injuries he played through last season.
What are realistic expectations for the Packers in 2019?
I’ve compared their win total to my projections and set early spreads for all 16 of their games below.
Note: All odds via Westgate and as of Friday, August 30.
My Win Total Projection: 9
LaFleur takes over a team that is due for positive regression, so long as Rodgers stays healthy. Once again what could seem like a coaching change that resulted in massive improvement could be as simple as their luck changing for these five key metrics that doomed them last year.
The Packers’ win total is a bit too dependent on Rodgers’ health, so I’d much rather bet them +3 in Week 1 against the Bears, who have a D- grade in my Buy/Sell Model.
Projected Spreads For Every Game
- Week 1 at Bears: Packers +2.5
- Week 2 vs. Vikings: Packers -3
- Week 3 vs. Broncos: Packers -5.5
- Week 4 vs. Eagles: Packers -2
- Week 5 at Cowboys: Packers +1
- Week 6 vs. Lions: Packers -6.5
- Week 7 vs. Raiders: Packers -7.5
- Week 8 at Chiefs: Packers +6
- Week 9 at Chargers: Packers +4
- Week 10 vs. Panthers: Packers -3.5
- Week 12 at 49ers: Packers pick’em
- Week 13 at Giants: Packers -4.5
- Week 14 vs. Redskins: Packers -8.5
- Week 15 vs. Bears: Packers -2
- Week 16 at Vikings: Packers +2
- Week 17 at Lions: Packers -1