Patriots-Steelers Betting Odds: Tracking Real-Time Line Moves
Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: The Pittsburgh Steelers offense lines up against the New England Patriots defense
Patriots-Steelers Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Patriots -2.5
- Over/Under: 55
- Time: 4:25 p.m. ET
- TV: CBS
>> All odds as of 4:25 p.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time odds and track your bets.
The Patriots opened as 1-point road favorites over the Steelers and with 70% of bets on New England, the line moved up to -3 midweek.
But since hitting 3, Steelers money hit the market to kick the line back down to -2.5 across the betting market.
The total has also attracted a steady diet of over money, as 70% of tickets and 67% of dollars wagered have pushed the number from 52.5 to 54.
The Patriots closed as 2.5-point favorites over the Steelers, with an over/under of 55.
We’ll update this post throughout the day until the game kicks off at 4:25 p.m. ET.
Patriots-Steelers Betting Odds Movement
4:14 p.m. ET: The over/under dropped back down to 55.
12:16 p.m. ET: Money has continued to flow on the over, which is now up to 55.5 across the betting market.
9:01 a.m. ET: Sharp action alert! Professionals pounded the over, driving this total up.
9:01 a.m. ET: The dance of the juice continues! Patriots -2.5 is back up to -115.
7:58 a.m. ET: Oddsmakers made another adjustment to the vig, moving Patriots -2.5 to the standard -110.
4:40 a.m. ET: The line remains at 2.5, but oddsmakers adjusted Patriots -2.5 to -105, suggesting the next move will be to New England -2.
Read All Our Patriots-Steelers Coverage
- NFL Expert Picks: Patriots-Steelers, Cowboys-Colts, More Week 15 Bets
- Patriots-Steelers Betting Preview: Believe in Brady Coming Off a Loss?
- Meet the Steelers Fan Who Bet $11K Against His Own Team in Sportsbook’s First Wager
- Week 15 NFL Injury Report: Ben Roethlisberger, Melvin Gordon, More Fantasy Football Starters to Monitor
- NFL Power Ratings: Pittsburgh Steelers Most Underrated Week 15 Team
- Freedman: 10 Wide Receivers Who are Better Than Antonio Brown Right Now
- BlackJack’s Patriots-Steelers Preview: Who I’m Backing in Brady vs. Roethlisberger
- Patriots-Steelers Betting Odds: Opening Spread, Trends to Know, More