Patriots vs. Eagles Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (November 17, 2019)
Patriots vs. Eagles Betting Odds
- Patriots Spread: -4.5
- Eagles Spread: +4.5
- Patriots Moneyline: -215
- Eagles Moneyline: +180
- Over/Under: 44.5
- Time: 4:25 p.m. ET, CBS
For real-time odds, go to the Patriots-Eagles game page to find the best price to bet.
The New England Patriots are a favorite against the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 11 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
Patriots vs. Eagles Model Prediction
The Patriots have a 60% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. The true point spread is the Patriots -3.5, giving slight value to Philadelphia. The over/under in our model is projected at 45.3, giving slight value to the over.
The Patriots are averaging 0.03 more yards per play than the Eagles this season.
- New England Patriots are 6-3 ATS in the last 10 games
- Philadelphia Eagles are 4-5 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of November 16th, 81% of bets are on the Patriots -4.5.
The game total is 44.5 and 63% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
Patriots vs. Eagles Betting Picks
- Mike Randle: Patriots -3.5
- Sean Koerner: Eagles +4.5
- Stuck : Under 45.5
- Sean Zerillo: Under 45
- Sean Zerillo: Eagles +4
- Matthew Freedman: Patriots -3.5
- So Money: Under 45.5
Patriots vs. Eagles Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts: Mike Randle
- Dallas Goedert over 30.5 receiving yards
- Dallas Goedert over 2.5 receptions
- Julian Edelman over 70 receiving yards
- Phillip Dorsett over 32 receiving yards
- Tom Brady over 1.5 passing touchdowns
- Julian Edelman over 6.5 receptions