Super Bowl 54 Odds Tracker: Chiefs Slight Favorites Over 49ers
Photo by Scott Winters/Icon Sportswire. Pictured: Patrick Mahomes
- The Kansas City Chiefs are favored to win Super Bowl 54, and given -125 odds on the moneyline.
- The 49ers come in as +105 underdogs.
And then there were two.
Following a Conference Championship Round the featured two double-digit wins, the Chiefs and 49ers are set to match up in Super Bowl 54.
At this point, Super Bowl Odds simply come down to the moneyline for the big game, and this one is pretty darn close. With the Chiefs 1- to 1.5-point favorites across most of the market, they’re listed -125 on the moneyline to an even +105 for San Francisco.
Here’s how the odds have played out throughout the season.
Odds as of Jan. 24 at 10:40 a.m. ET and via PointsBet, where Action Network users can access an exclusive promotion to get a 200% deposit match (deposit $50, bet with $150). No strings attached. No rollover required.
Click on the date to sort. [Bet now at PointsBet. NJ only.]
Super Bowl 54 Odds Tracker
- The Colts’ chances of winning the Super Bowl were decimated following the Andrew Luck retirement news. They had initially been a trendy choice, moving from +2000 to +1000, but have since dropped back to +8000.
- The Rams’ implied odds have dropped the second most in the league since they opened at +600 back in January. Now at +1400, their chances have fallen from 14.3% to 6.7% in the eyes of the oddsmakers.
- The Jaguars made a big jump from +6000 to +2500 thanks to Luck’s retirement. Along with the Raiders (+8000 to +4000), they are one of the biggest movers among longshots.
Super Bowl Betting History
In this century, there have been just three teams with longer than 22-1 preseason odds: the 2001 Patriots (+6000), the 2007 Giants (+3000) and the 2017 Eagles (+4000). Five of the past six winners have entered the season with shorter than 10-1 odds.
Historical odds via sportsoddshistory.com